- Top PR Firm
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Drip Email, Transactional Email, Email Service Provider, Email Marketing Service
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Off-Page SEO: Link Building, Blog Comment Links, Directory Submissions, Article Distribution, & Search Engine Submission
SEO campaigns by MediaFirst focus on the keywords that your buyers use when searching and links from reputable websites, increasing the right kind of traffic. Comprehensive B2B inbound marketing can convert traffic to leads with a Call-To-Action, Offer, Landing Page, and Lead Nurturing. Marketing automation software, Hubspot, and good sales practices can boost our ability to nurture and qualify leads to become opportunities and win new customers.
Our process ties marketing, PR, and social media to your website and SEO. For example, a press release, like an issues-based press release (aka "newsjacking"), generates traffic and inbound links for SEO improvement.
MediaFirst can tie SEO for each page to a Call-To-Action, offer, landing page with form, redirect, and lead nurturing campaign - all the components for lead generation.
The SEO service baseline includes:
- Link Analysis: Analyzing your current site links, link text, and website traffic. We perform keyword analysis and targeting, then check competitors' links and link text.
- Identify Influentials: We analyze top influentials for article targeting and commenting.
- Establish baseline page rank: We check and track your website's Google page rank.
- Article Distribution: We distribute your content online (an article or webpage).
- Commenting: Connect with top influentials for article sharing and commenting.
- Social Bookmarking of article/webpage.
- Search Engine submission: Submit Buyer's site to more than a dozen search engines.
- Directory Submission: Post site on hundreds of directories.
Our SEO process involves an interactive process of Plan, Do, Measure, Fix.
- Set Goals. Choose target audiences and review competitors.
- Select keywords, e.g., via Google Adwords' or Hubspot's keyword suggestion tool.
- Target website sections, such as Products, Services, Industries, Solutions, etc.
- Target individual web pages under a primary link (tab) of the website.
- Include Press Releases, Blogs and other content types, as desired.
- Package keywords for each page, perform On-Page SEO.
- Package Off-Page SEO to parallel the On-Page SEO via link building with keywords.
- Measure and analyze keyword rank per page and against competition.
- Continuous analysis and improvement.
- Identify and fix issues (e.g., broken inbound links need a 301 redirect).
- Validation that website submission to search engines is working and checking for valid XML sitemap.
Potential sources of links:
- Press Releases provide excellent back links
- Directory Listings.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Articles via media/blogger relations: Bylined articles or articles placed via an interview.
- Articles and links from Article / Whitepaper aggregator websites.
- Good Link Exchange with Alliance Partners.
- Good Link Exchange with Suppliers.
- Programs of posting comments and getting back links from blogs.