- Top PR Firm
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Drip Email, Transactional Email, Email Service Provider, Email Marketing Service
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Online PR Content & Digital PR Content For The Web, A Subset Of Content Strategy & Content Management - MediaFirst, Digital PR Firm
Clients seek out MediaFirst because our designs please more Web visitors by excellent execution from front to back. Call Jim at 770/642-2080 to meet your Web site requirements for look, content, graphics, hosting and updates.
- Online Policies: privacy , terms, and trust
- Content Creation or updates
- PR Web Pages leverage news and press coverage
Content creation & update
Online content: text or graphic contents or specifc new pages. Pricing options for maintenance of online content are: hourly, fixed price, or retainer. Get a Web design face-lift - with new top navigation, site template, just changing or adding a page, or updating the entire site.
Online Policy Creation
PR Web Pages Leverage News And Press Coverage
Leverage the third-party endorsement of the media, and all publicity with an online component. Create awareness, investor interest, and competitive advantage. Pricing options for maintenance of online content are: hourly, fixed price, or retainer.
Online, news-related information may be presented as:
- "Press Releases" issued by your venture
- "In The News" (Media coverage)
- "Articles": White Papers or bylined articles
- "Press Kit" page (or area within "Press Release" page)
- Related pages, such as: "Industry Analysts", your "Events", or the firm's "Newsletter"
Online Press Kit
A Press Kit explains why you are well qualified to comment to the press. Include Press Releases, bios of each spokesperson; corporate profile, bylined articles or white papers, and other supporting bios - if desired, such as the Board of Directors or a Board of Advisors.
MediaFirst can maintain these on your Web site, for use by the media and to simplify your life. Often we are the first to know of your media coverage. Some firms include photographs, charts, graphs, diagrams, screen shots, logos, etc.
Let us post Press Releases online, especially since we write most for our clients. These Press Releases cover subjects, such as your deals, new product or service offerings, hirings, office locations, survey results, or industry issues.