- Top PR Firm
- Pro Bono
- PR Firm Locations
- Press Room
- PR / Media Relations
- Award Opportunities
- Speaking Engagements
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand & Corporate Identity
- Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Drip Email, Transactional Email, Email Service Provider, Email Marketing Service
- Inbound Marketing
- For Media
- For Clients
Move Your Company Email & Calendar to Google Apps!
Chose Google Apps for your new email and calendar platform. Let our team set up your mail server and calendar. We are also able to migrate email and and look forward to helping your employees have a better online experience than their existing platform. These services take little time to set up, so start and be done quickly. We can deploy additional applications and services with security for different groups of employees.
What are Google Apps?
Google Apps are a suite of web-based messaging and collaboration applications that Google hosts on their own servers. Google provides these applications as an online "service" that you can access through your web browser, rather than as software that you download, install., update and maintain on computers, phones, tablets, and servers. To access any of these applications, you simply use a web browser on a computer that's connected to the Internet.
Why you should choose Google Apps?
Google Apps include an email and calendar solution that can provide you with the following benefits:
- Lower infrastructure costs – All your email gets stored securely on Google's servers, so you no longer need to buy, install, update or maintain email servers on-site;
- Consolidate your platforms – You can eliminate redundant servers by moving all of your email and calendar platforms to a single configuration of Google Apps;
- Lower support costs – Because Google hosts the email and calendar services, there's no more email client software that you have to maintain on your computer, although you can use one if you like;
- Provide innovative solutions – You can leverage the ongoing innovation and technical solutions of the Google Apps platform to provide employees with new, powerful, easy-to-use tools to get more work done faster;
- Highly scalable – Grow your email capacity automatically as your firm grows; Avoid complexity of many, differing internal systems;
- Access to services from anywhere, anytime -- A key benefit of hosted solutions is that you can get email, contacts, and calendar through the internet via any computer or mobile device in the world;
- More collaboration features – With Google' Apps, you can collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners more easily and efficiently than ever before, for example with docs and spreadsheets; and
- Instant messaging – Google Apps includes Google Talk, which gives you an instant messaging system.
What can your Google Apps installation include?
Your Google Apps account can include any of the following services:
- Google Calendar
- Google Groups
- Google Talk
- Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Video
Depending upon your account level, here are some of the key benefits you might enjoy:
- Lots of storage – Up to 25 GB of online storage for your email, so you can archive all of your email online. You'll no longer need to worry about deleting messages or saving them in offline folders.
- Enhanced message organization and retrieval -- With Gmail, you'll spend less time managing folders and looking for messages. For example, you can add one or more tags, or "labels," to your messages to organize and store them more efficiently. And with the Google-powered search feature, you can find any message quickly and easily, whether it's in your Inbox or stored in your message archive.
- Easier calendar sharing -- Google Calendar lets you and your team members quickly and easily share your calendars with each other and specify the details you want to show. Calendar sharing is a great way for you and your coworkers to keep each other informed about your schedules. Now it's easier than ever to find out if someone is in a meeting, on a business trip, or on vacation.
- Better mailing lists -- With Google Groups, you can manage your own subscriptions to mailing lists -- called groups -- without the need to make requests to the IT Department. You can even create your own groups for your projects, teams, special-interest groups, and more. Not only do groups make it easier to send email and calendar invitations to groups of people but they also simplify access management for your shared Google documents, sites, videos, and calendars!
- Integrated chat -- With the Google Talk instant messaging application, you can communicate instantly with your coworkers right from the Email interface. In addition, all your chats are automatically saved in your Email application, so you can always retrieve important information.
- Real-time collaboration -- Using Google Docs, you can create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and you and your team members can view and edit them at the same time. You can still use your Microsoft Office, Open Office, Apple Pages or other products, but now you have more options for storing and collaborating on your documents. Your organization can eliminate the cost of these if you want.
- Easy-to-build team web sites -- With Google Sites, your team can quickly publish a robust internal web site on which to gather all sorts of shared information, such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, files, and videos. You can even embed Google calendars and other gadgets on your site!
- Powerful video sharing -- Using Google Video for business, you can easily share videos with your team or throughout the organization or beyond for a whole new level of communication and collaboration.
I already use Google Apps for my personal email and calendar. Are we getting the same applications? There are different offerings available, but you may prefer the business-class edition of Google Apps, which provides more features, more support, and an "up-time" guarantee.
Will my work email address change? No, your work email address won't change! You'll continue to receive all your email at your current address.
Can you migrate my email and calendar to Google Apps? This is an option. Yes, we can migrate all of your email messages, calendar events, and personal contacts from Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes to Google Apps during non-business hours, so they'll be ready for you when you log in to your new Google Apps account.
Do I need to do anything after I get my Google Apps account? You'll just need to complete a few simple tasks to complete your migration, such as recreating any email rules you used in Outlook or Notes and setting up any mobile or tablet devices.
Will you provide assistance during the transition? To get you up to speed quickly, we'll provide plenty of documentation and training resources. Members of the our team can also be available to answer a question or resolve any issue.
How much time will it take to set up and learn how to use Google Apps? You'll be able to master the basics -- sending and receiving email and viewing and scheduling meetings -- very quickly. For example, for a typical email and calendar migration, expect to spend about 4 to 8 hours over the course of a week or so, to take the training, review documentation, and set up your services. If you also access email on a mobile device [existing platform], plan on spending a bit more time. We think you'll enjoy Google Apps services and are committed to a smooth transition. For more information, call 770.642.2080.